Can you please tell me the story between Marci and princess bubblegum?
Not much is known about the relationship between Marceline and Bubblegum. But there is clearly a history between them. Here’s some little facts about their relationship.
- Marceline calls Princess Bubblegum by her first name “Bonnibel.”
- In “What Was Missing,” Princess Bubblegum’s coveted item that was stolen by the Door Lord was a T-shirt that Marceline gave her.
- Marceline starts singing “I’m gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face,” before Bubblegum tells her that’s “too distasteful.”
- In the same episode, Marceline admits that she didn’t have an item stolen and just tagged along because she wanted to spend time with Princess Bubblegum, Finn, and Jake.
- Princess Bubblegum says that she wear the shirt Marceline gave her as pajamas. She is seem wearing the shirt in bed in “Sky Witch.”
- When Princess Bubblegum woke up she DEEPLY sniffed the shirt.
- Princess Bubblegum also has a picture of her and Marceline in her room.
- In “Sky Witch,” Princess Bubblegum gets Hambo back from Maja the Witch by trading him for her shirt.
- Holding up the shirt, Maja says “Sentimental freshness! Ah, the psychic resonance on Hambo is nothing compared to this baby!”
Also, here’s some lyrics to Marcelin’s song “I’m Just Your Problem.”
Sorry I don’t treat you like a goddess,
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry I don’t treat you like you’re perfect,
Like all your little loyal subjects do,
Sorry I’m not made of sugar,
Am I not sweet enough for you?
Is that why you always avoid me?
That must be such an inconvenience to you.
Take all this how you will. :)